2018 Pillars of Excellence award. Every year, the Honors College partners with the UA Bookstore to recognize outstanding undergraduates who accomplished one or more of the following things:
- Won national and/or international awards for scholarship, service, and/or research
- Excelled in the arts or creativity
- Combined athletic and academic endeavors successfully
- Became leaders in community service
- Made significant contributions to research or scholarly activity
2 of the 10 honors students seleced for the award were physiolgoy majors, Christie Rosputni and Maya Lowney. Congratulations Christie and Maya.