University of Arizona Department of Physiology students and alumni were featured prominently in the 2019 edition of Wildcat Country, a special 40-page insert promoting the UArizona. Wildcat Country was distributed in the Arizona Daily Star and the Arizona Republic to more than 500,000 Arizonans.
In this addition you can read how physiology and other UArizona students are making an impact on our state and beyond through the University of Arizona’s innovative research and statewide community outreach. Articles highlighting students and alumni from the Department of Physiology include:
- Student Researcher Studies How Common Antibiotics Weaken Tendons – Mikayla Campagne
- Student Speaks Up for Veterans, Disabled – Nick Knapton
- Parkinson’s Drug May Treat Macular Degeneration – Anna Figueroa
- Taking ‘Do No Harm’ to Heart – Ike Royal Chinyere
- Keeping Preschool Gardens, Playgrounds Safe for Children - Illiana Manjon
Click on the cover shot to access the stories.